CNC Turning - 5 axis turn mill (Mazak Integrex)
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will have gained suitable experience and/or qualification in a mechanical engineering environment, with a track record of competence and confidence in programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC Lathes using Mazatrol controls. Knowledge and experience with 5 Axis Mill/Turn machines will also be a distinct advantage.
In addition the ideal candidate(s) will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Ability and aptitude to identify and address opportunities to maximise machine utilisation and uptime to meet demanding manufacturing schedules, to include multiple machine operation.
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometers, Vernier’s and gauges.
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
- Competitive package available to the right candidate