Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor you will have gained suitable experience and/or qualification in a mechanical engineering environment, with a track record of competence and confidence in setting and operating Manual & CNC Cylindrical Production Grinding machinery.
In addition the ideal candidate(s) will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using production gauges.
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
Recruitment and Selection Process
Please apply in the first instance by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter which explains how your experience suits this role to email@example.com.